The baby of the Fogmaster family, the jr is constructed of corrosion resistant materials and offered in 120 and 240VAC models.
When a smaller or less expensive fogger is needed, consider the jr. Among its many uses are:
- Car detailing!
- Rental car turnarounds!
- Hotel room smoke odors!
- Treat pet stains and odors!
- Control flying insects on patios and lawns!
- Apply BT or soap solutions to gardens! (get underside of leaves)
- Mist cut flowers and interior foliage!
- Apply waxes and shines!
- Soften leather!
- Apply preservatives and lubricants!
- Raise humidity in coolers!
It’s easy to use. Twist the power head to detach the tank and pour in your solution. Another half twist and you’re ready to go. Switch on the handle to run. Adjust output size, from a fine light fog to a coarse mist, with the rotary valve.
The Fogmaster jr is for those ‘in between’ jobs too small for an industrial unit, too large for a trigger sprayer or pump-up.